Junior Membership – €100/€150
This category is open for applicants aged between 12 – 18 years old. The rate of €100 applies to current member’s children and €150 to non-members children.
Junior Membership Privileges
• GUI/ ILGU Handicap
• Use of course and facilities
• Monday – No Restrictions
• Tuesday – Not before 1pm, contact Pro-shop for availability
• Wednesday – Any Junior Member with a handicap of 22 or better can enter into Wednesday Opens
• Thursday – Not before 1pm, contact Pro-shop for availability
• Friday – Contact Pro-shop for availability
• Saturday & Sunday – Bookings can be made for weekend golf from 2pm on the previous Thursday (Subject to Availability)
• Play in Wednesday Open Competitions (Handicap 22 or better)
• Reduced rates on lessons
• Use of short game area, driving range and practice greens.
Applicants will be granted membership under the following conditions;
• Completion of Membership Agreement
• First instalment of 20% of annual sub received
• DD mandate completed and submitted (if applicable)
• Application displayed on Notice Board for 14 days.